You can manage settings for push and email notifications coming from OuterSpatial in the "Notification Settings" section of the OuterSpatial app. To get to this section:
- Make sure you're logged in to the app. If you're not, switch to the Me tab and click the "Log In" button, use your email address to log in, and continue to the next step.
- On the Me tab, tap the settings cog in the upper, right-hand corner of the screen — just underneath the image at the top.
- Tap "Notification Settings".
You can now use the toggle buttons to turn off notifications for each "channel" that's available, e.g. "Tips & Tricks", "Product Updates", "Social Engagement", and "Favorite Updates". Toggling the "channel" off will turn off both push and email notifications for that channel. If you prefer to stay subscribed to a channel but turn on/off push or email notifications, you can toggle the checkbox next to the notification type.
If you no longer have the mobile app installed and you'd like to unsubscribe from notifications, send an email to email@example.com and include a list of the channels you'd like to unsubscribe from (or just say "all" if you want to unsubscribe from all OuterSpatial notifications).
The following notification channels are currently available:
- Tips & Tricks: Notifications that help you learn how to use OuterSpatial.
- Product Updates: Notifications about new OuterSpatial features.
- Social Engagement: Notifications related to activity on posts you created or conversations you're participating in.
- Favorite Updates: Notifications about updates made to locations (areas, trails, points of interest, and outings) and organizations you've favorited.